Weird sling loading cargo behavior

I've been having a lot of trouble with sling loading in the mi-8. no matter how stable i fly, the cargo will just swing side to side. and if you get the cargo to stabilize, and fly as stable as you can, the cargo will just swinging side to side again in 5 seconds for no apparent reason.

I watched some youtube videos, where they did their oilfield campaign, and they had no issue with sling loading. their cargos just hang straight and stable.

I dont think the cargo behavior im experiencing is correct, anyone else having this issue?

Speed? Even when I fly stable as possible, it starts to swing more if I exceed a certain speed (can't remember how fast that was tho)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Trying to counter the swing with corrections makes it worst.

its a little harder with a helo than it is with an overhead crane, but it is possible using the same techniques

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Stay under 150kph and don't try to 'correct' the swings as such - but when a heavy load swings out sideway it will tilt the helicopter, use gentle cyclic input to bring helicopter atitude back to level during the swing, and evenly release cyclic force as the tilting force levels out. The load will cease its current 'swing' somewhat. Very easy to get it hanging under the heli stable again...till the next swing sequence starts up.

Bigger loads such as logs will also be subject to the sidewinds much more than barrels etc.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]