How bad do you want the multicrew updates?

fargo007

While I was rather keen for this, to be perfectly honest, I’ve now given up all hope. It was first mentioned it was almost here in Nov last year, Kate then mentioned it would be out April, then we heard maybe today. Apart from a release by mistake which was quickly taken away from us, I’ve now gotten to the point where I will believe it when I see it.

Maybe one day we might get it, but until then, I’ve put all thoughts of it out of my mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Personally, I don't think the huey is fun/complex enough to be enjoyable in multicrew, but even if it were, I would still want to have control over who gets in my chopper.

Apparently you dont know the Huey. It is regarded by many as the hardest module to learn by far, not only just being able to fly safely, but also its engine and systems.

You should try to learn it, see what you're missing :)

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

I want multicrew like a fat kid wants a second slice of cheesecake.

:D

I want it like an anorexic wants cheesecake. Multicrew,like MP, are utterly irrelevant to me.

That may be an unpopular opinion on this thread, but I'm sticking to it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE