Coup d'Etat M03 issue

Nicoh21

I've just checked - no problem with helo landing for me, but there was a problem with SOF appearing (getting out from the truck). Also checked scoring system - looks good. Could someone try out this version of the mission and let me know if it works? LINK

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

no problem with helo landing for me
It is not about landing. Let me explain with details. Once AH-64D report that all targets are eliminated I am given the choice between two options: 1)Tell the gazelle to wait 2) tell the gazelle to come and collect the prisoners. I reply with 2nd options and that all. Gazelle circles on the othet side of peninsula. Then friendly ship approaches Gazelle but it circles indefinitely. By the way booth games had Hecules shot down not driven away onec by me and once by Apache.

By the way booth games had Hecules shot down not driven away onec by me and once by Apache.

Sorry for crashing in here; how does the driving away actually work? I tried shooting with the gun in front of him, what else can you do?

Interesting with shooting down, never thought it could be... perhaps I should update to take it into account in scoring / VOs.

It is not about landing. Let me explain with details. Once AH-64D report that all targets are eliminated I am given the choice between two options: 1)Tell the gazelle to wait 2) tell the gazelle to come and collect the prisoners. I reply with 2nd options and that all. Gazelle circles on the othet side of peninsula. Then friendly ship approaches Gazelle but it circles indefinitely. By the way booth games had Hecules shot down not driven away onec by me and once by Apache.

I tried yesterday and the Gazelle moved as advertised - please see the version of the mission I posted above and let me know if it works for you guys, if it does I will push it for release.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I've just checked - no problem with helo landing for me, but there was a problem with SOF appearing (getting out from the truck). Also checked scoring system - looks good. Could someone try out this version of the mission and let me know if it works? LINK

You pointed to a short intro video ?

It's working! Thanx! What an amazing mission!!

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My old iddue with stuck choper is fixed after one of the DCS patches. And thats great. But now I have an issue with 03 mission. I accidently shot down Iranian Mig-29 too early and mission displayed the text that mission failed, but I continued mission and finished it. Now my campain is marked as finished and I can not continue to mission 04 without reset. I am too tired to make first missions in 4th time. Can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...
My old iddue with stuck choper is fixed after one of the DCS patches. And thats great. But now I have an issue with 03 mission. I accidently shot down Iranian Mig-29 too early and mission displayed the text that mission failed, but I continued mission and finished it. Now my campain is marked as finished and I can not continue to mission 04 without reset. I am too tired to make first missions in 4th time. Can you help me?

Mission 4? If i am not totally wrong there is no mission 4.