C-101 update

Vibora

Simply having 1000 people pushing the plane to all kinds of limits is enough to make the problems surface. Like making the features of a coins surface on a paper using a pen and simple repetitive movements.

Take for example the M2000C bug when opening the canopy in flight would make the canopy rip off the frame but as you lower the speed at some point it popped back on the plane magically. A professional pilot would never ever had discover that bug. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I agree that for the finer things in a flight model the general public - even if it is the community here - may not be perfect, but the work on the M-2000C AFM shows that a few guys with some performance charts and a bit of practice can find lots of stuff in a flight model, at least up to the point where they can post it and ask "is this normal and supposed to happen?" so the real experts (pilots and programmers) can look into it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god I missed the video

Have seen it now and looks so cool! Nice work guys, keep it up.

As said would be amazing to have in confrontation C-101CCs and L-39ZAs with two pilots by each plane, jaw drops :D

Some Hawks could be added too and Razbam Tucanos when they arrive.

Fun times ahead for COIN ops!!

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

At least we have a sign of life from two weeks ago (the manual was posted on Facebook). So I guess there is still progress behind the scenes.

Yeah, I know... To be honest even I am running out of morale-boosting statements by now. But perhaps we are not 100% fair, because there are other 3rd party studios as well who regularly post nothing at all for more than two weeks.

A couple of screenshots, some text and a video doesn't take to much time or effort and won't affect the progress of C-101 in one way or the other.

"We all do things where we don't care about other people. And we deal with it in whatever ways we can, denial or make excuses."

• ED Team
True.

(carebear mode on.)

But please, guys, don't let this thread deteriorate into one that has to be closed by the moderators again. It just will make everyone sad and/or angry.

If we keep it serious I am sure the devs will lend us their ear. :)

(carebear mode off.)

We are watching do not worry :)

I know we are all keen to know more, and when Aviodev are ready I am sure they will update us.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Would you rather have a video, or progress towards the release?

No news isn't bad news.

I'd rather have a couple of sentances at least showing some progress is being made on a rather delayed module.

At this point, I don't think a paragraph per month is too much to ask.

I'm not angry or anything, just concerned.

Edited by Buzzles

Guys, be patient. I'm sure they are working on it...

BTW, did you check their last C101CC video?

C-101CC weapons employment

They have a contract with ED and with their customers but it's their choice to publish or not eye candy or even give any news at all. Most likely they are busy with their stuff, so be patient, at least I am.

My understanding is that she will come faster if we allow them to concentrate on the job.

BTW the video is amazing! :pilotfly:

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps