Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

• 2 months later...

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

• 1 month later...

The German Luftwaffe is a joke... "Die Bundeswehr ist nur dazu da, den Feind am Lachen zu halten, bis eine Armee eintrifft." (The BW is just there to keep the enemy laughing until an army arrives) is still true.

https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&tab=wT1&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tagesschau.de%2Finvestigativ%2Freport-mainz%2Fbundeswehr-ruestungsprojekte-105.html

10 out of 140 Typhoons are ready, that's about 7%... rdlaugh.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

2010 and 2020

2010_and_2020.png

2030: "I just bought a house for one bitcoin. No, it's the equivalent of a dollar. Houses are often transferred for a nominal fee because the buyer is taking responsibility for containing the holo-banshees in the attic."

• 3 weeks later...

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

alien_visitors.png

Stay right there, we'll be back in a minute. We've just gotta brainstorm some new wonders. Have you all figured out gears yet? Yes? Crap.

-----

alien_visitors_2.png

"Although fresh juice DOES sound--" "NO! For humanity to survive we must learn from the mistakes of the past."

Remember seeing this guy on TV years ago when on holiday ‘down unda’, Chopper Read!

Laughed my ass off at his skits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSyd-y8saig&list=PLphZoc5Oq5RPirSR4izakFMuaJXIRpjyO&index=1

Edited by G.J.S

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.