Up-coming Middle East assets request and showcase thread.

Hawkeye60

Up-coming Middle East assets request and showcase thread.

i have started this thread to

1) Provide a place for requests of assets to use in these maps

2)Provide a place to showcase assets finished or in development

3)Provide a repository of all assets suitable for use in Middle East scenario's and missions

Although there is another thread started for this, it has gotten quite long.

So this is a more "compact" repository of all things "Middle East"

To get the ball rolling, some pics of Middle East assets currently finished or in development.

Please post requests, pics, links and comments below.

I will begin to release these soon!

Stay tuned........

Same Bat time,,,,,,,,Same Bat channel! LOL

"RIP Adam West"

me1.jpg?dl=1

me2.jpg?dl=1

me3.jpg?dl=1

More to come.............

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Traffic to ply the waters of the Gulf.

shipping.jpg?dl=1

shipping6.jpg?dl=1

shipping2.jpg?dl=1

shipping3.jpg?dl=1

shipping4.jpg?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...

Gulf Cargo One

Gulf Cargo One

The first set of Cargo ships are ready for a beta release.

Any problems found will be addressed if reported here.

So please speak up.

I can not test these on every pc config.

Five in all.

I have not tried to sink any of these ships.

Please let me know if they refuse to die! :D

GvGME ready.

Merchent%20-%20Cargo%20Ships.jpg?dl=1

Merchent%20-%20Cargo%20Ships2.jpg?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu5e812s6jjmv1p/Gulf%20Cargo%20One.zip?dl=0

Are land based anti-ship missiles possible in DCS?

Good question!

Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Presenting,

The Middle East Building mod

Inside,

Twenty buildings

walls

towers

All have collision files.

They can be destroyed.

But it is not easy.........

In celebration of the up-coming gulf maps!

This is a Beta,

We reserve the rights to improve, add to and remove buildings.......:D

( I have a bunch of houses to do)

I dedicate this mod to crazyeddie. :beer:

If I could buy you a pint, I would!

Thank you for all you do!

Still looking to improve the scenery for us!

Enjoy!

I would love to see some missions created with these.

middlebuilding.jpg?dl=1

middlebuilding2.jpg?dl=1

edit 6.22.18

To all who have downloaded this mod and said....

WTF? No textures?

MY Bad.......

This has been fixed.

New link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfqmimcpey4tsa1/Middle%20East%20Buildings%20Beta%20v0.98.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60

Lilkiki's DCS_Animals_Mod_V1.1 Expanded!

I have expanded this mod to include Middle East animals.

All animals from the original mod remain.

Find them under infantry in the ME.

If they shoot guns, don't blame me! :D

He coded many this way.

Cows with guns! Noooooooo, I better not.......:lol:

Enjoy!

animals1.jpg?dl=1

I always get stuck in the squad with all the animals........:music_whistling:

animals2.jpg?dl=1

Camels and Oxen and Sheep.......Oh My!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bes49588mnqj1mh/DCS_Animals_Mod_V1.1.zip?dl=0

Thanks very much Harkeye60, your prolific work is much appreciated. Love everything you have done for this game, you & your teams eye candy is the reason I love this game. Respect to the great Lilkiki for all he has done & thanks for continuing his legacy :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Middle East Historic Sites - Middle East Arabic Cities

To celebrate the release of the Persian Gulf Map,

We Present,

Middle East Historic Sites - Middle East Arabic Cities

Includes two old style cities

Eighteen Historic sites found throughout the Middle East.

Most of the historic sites have basic collision files so you can use them not only as "Eye Candy" but as obstacle and mission objects.

The twp Pyramid Complexes are quite large, both in size and area covered..

These have collision files for only the pyramids themselves.

So you can crash into them!:lol:

The cities currently have no collision files.

They will be included with the next up-date

All can be found under the static object menu.

I have been waiting for the map to release

these.

The time has come!

All are a WIP.

Beta release. V0.097

Have fun!

The WW II ADC Team

(More pics in the first post)

Middle_East_Historic90.jpg

Middle_East_Historic.jpg

Middle_East_Historic2.jpg

Middle_East_Historic3.jpg

Middle_East_Historic4.jpg

Middle_East_Historic5.jpg

Middle_East_Historic6.jpg

Middle_East_Historic7.jpg

Middle_East_Historic8.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpfqggx1lz3th20/Middle%20East%20Arabic%20City%20Beta%200.097.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwcvp7eqi513jmd/Middle%20East%20Historic%20Sites%20Beta%200.097.zip?dl=0

Lilkiki's DCS_Animals_Mod_V1.1 Expanded!

I have expanded this mod to include Middle East animals.

All animals from the original mod remain.

Find them under infantry in the ME.

If they shoot guns, don't blame me! :D

He coded many this way.

Cows with guns! Noooooooo, I better not.......:lol:

Enjoy!

animals1.jpg?dl=1

I always get stuck in the squad with all the animals........:music_whistling:

animals2.jpg?dl=1

Camels and Oxen and Sheep.......Oh My!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bes49588mnqj1mh/DCS_Animals_Mod_V1.1.zip?dl=0

Well, be careful what you wish for. :lol::lol::lol:

Terrorist Bovines!

But you can tip them over easily.....

:megalol::lol::D

The little you know !!!

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• 2 weeks later...
Regarding Gulf Cargo One, I haven't been able to sink any of these ships. Missiles and bombs seem to go straight through them!

I will check.

All these ships did have collision files.

The collision shell may be bugged.

I will take a look. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Hawkeye,

All of the items in the Middle Eastern Buildings pack are coming up with the "missing texture" digital camo. The historic sites and arabic city seem to be fine. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I am not seeing this. I have just tried this mod in the Gulf without issues.

Could you post a pis of what is happening?

Lets see if we can fix this.

How about items for a desert mash unit like desert ambulance stretcher bearers, doctors etc

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Here's a shot of the directory structure - every looks okay here
Sorry for the delay in addressing this issue.

Your installation looks fine.

My Bad........

I messed up........

Apologies to all affected......

I did not name the texture zip correctly........

Inside the texture folder, rename the zip file to

middle_east.zip

exactly.

This will fix the problem.

First post info and link shall be up-dated.

Sorry.....

"sheepishly crawling off....."

lol.gif No worries! Thanks for the quick fix. thumbup.gif

You are welcome!

Now to fix the cargo ship........

"I'll be back" :D