Deleted Post Feedback

NineLine

Same here, I don't see it.

But it's a great improvement (if it works) :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I just read a thread where some posts were deleted by moderators, and I think I like the change.

It does make the thread a tiny bit less fluent to read (but so do bad posts), but if someone all of a sudden seems to write incoherently I can now recognize he is referring to a deleted post, and if I read a moderator's warning I can tell it probably isn't directed at the last two or three posters above, but at people who wrote the deleted posts in between.

It makes things more transparent.

Will you get some auto message also that alerts a user that one of his posts was deleted? I think the feature might be annoying if really a lot of posts in a thread have been deleted but generally I think it's a nice feature.

I think I'd rather not have that. Either my post was important enough for me that I check back on that thread, or it wasn't and then I'd rather not be noticed, it would just make me angry.

• ED Team

I do not think an automated message would be helpful, generally if it was deleted for a warning offence we will message anyway.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...