Mi-8 infantry "gunners"

I was watching some Youtube vids this morning while downloading 1.2.7 and saw that infantry can fire out of windows/port holes, possibly out of the rear hatch prone with an MG or something. Is there a chance we could have anything like this come to DCS? I don't own the Huey, but the door gunners look pretty ace letting rip while you circle above.

We will have gunners, just not sure yet what gunner stations BST will put into the Mi-8. I believe the only ones confirmed are a rear and nose gunner. Being that the Mi-8 is bigger than the Huey I hope we get more gunner positions than two. What I would really like to see is the ability to remove the clam shell on the back and have gunners like you see in this video at 0:42 seconds in. I think that would be a blast to have that many player gunners, but it might not be an option (and might be too much work for BST).

http://youtu.be/ZAPf3KbNIuU?t=42s

Edited by TooTall

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone