Well the AI can collide with Trees now

Often, in fact. I'm flying some Gazelle missions, and every time my wing-man bites the dust. I'm doing NOE and he's doing CFIT. Every. Time.

I'm afraid to ask this question, because I think I know the answer. Any chance of getting a fix? I know, I know...we all just complained that the AI was flying through trees, now we're complaining that they are crashing into them. So, I don't think Helicopter AI is going to be high on the Dev's list to look at...at least for awhile I'm sure.

Could we maybe get a formation that at least has them fly above me? Overlook doesn't seem to do anything.

And flying MP only is not the answer. I don't like people. :D

• ED Team

Hi

The AI crashing into trees will be fixed soon.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I was flying Normandy with Gazelle and AI Gazelle went thru trees losing tail rotor, yet kept flying straight. seemed peculiar at the time but now I understand why.

Asus G11CD I7-6700 3.4GHz, DDR4 32GB, GTX1660TI,1TB SSD, 55 inch Vizio 4K TV, Logitech X56 controllers, Logitech Rudder Pedals, TrackHat, DSD Series – FL2 Switch controller, Monect PC Remote, and AInstruments on Android tablets