Clickable Snap View

• 1 month later...

If you can program a Macro into the HOTAS, then yes. You will need to combine the command that toggles snap vies from momentary to fixed (RCtrl + Num 0 ) with the command for the view you want. It's not ideal, but it will do what you want.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Correct. You can't do it in the game. But if your hotas is programable you can do it. I do it with my x55 with an 'Advanced Command' on the 'Press' event. That way when I first press it down the snapview appears. And I make it a Macro to ensure all of the code runs. I think if you don't make it a macro it will stop running commands when you let go, so you might only get part of them.

3K87qBA.png

The RCtrl+Num0 does the Snapview so it stays. Then after pressing that, you can press any Numpad snapview key and it will stay there. Then to unlock that view you have to press RCtrl+Num0 again. So, pressing that key again will undo the lock and it will ignore the Num3 the second time anyhow.. Works for me.. :smilewink: Sometimes I have to set the delay timings between the keys.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download