First post! Woohoo!

Thick8

This is great. Now we just need a bunch of new Thrustmaster gear to hit the market to go with our Warthogs and MFDs.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

• 2 weeks later...
What about a re run of the original Cougar Throttle.

Actually would be quite a coup for Thrustmaster to design a generic throttle base similar to the Warthog stick so you can have interchangeable grips.

I would own at least 3. A-10, F-18, and UH-1H.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Just ordered the TPR pedals. I didn’t even know they were in the pipe till after I started this thread...

It says “release date September 1st”. So I’m assuming that’s the ship date.