10 Years VAT "Berkuts"

BR-Aviator

attachment.php?attachmentid=4251&stc=1&d=1527493241

On June the 7th 2018, the VAT "Berkuts" will be hosting a virtual airshow to dedicated to 10 years of existing.

In the early days of 2008, the VAT "Berkuts" team was founded by only a handful of dedicated members to build something, that surpasses their previous experiences in formation flying. Preparing for their first official show 6 month later, the Berkuts not only became a team of people, who meet up to fly, but a group of professionals, ready to for its first debut.

By the years, the team grew stronger on members and experience, marking a peek of 18 registered pilots, the team gained a respected level in this community.

The show starts at the 7th June, 18:30 GMT. See you there!

Livestream channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VATBerkuts/

Edited by BR-Aviator

Congratulations mates!! You made it :clap_2::clap_2::clap_2:.

If I recall I think back in the day we flew some times with some of you around the aerobatic servers. Unlike you our team disbanded after 5 years of flying, that's a lot of time ago, aerobatics are so demanding and time consuming. But your team persevered to show us those amazing demos, that's quite an achievement. Well done mates, well done :beer:. Hope you make it 10 more.

Cheers

-=AR=-ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

VAT "Berkuts" 10th Anniversary Airshow LiveStream Replay

Part 1: VAT "Berkuts"

zoeBWKlse2U

Part 2: VAT "Skyline" & "Ukrainian Falcons"

iwQC6IU4y4M

The video is not edited, not post processed, recorded in real-time mode. Camera work and music rotation was made during the recording.