TrackIR setup problem on tripple screen

Hello guy`s, I have done quite a reasearch for past two days and I could not find the answer. Sorry, if it has been discused, but really getting frustrated. :cry:

Problem is I can`t set up my TrackIR 5.

Example i play FC3 su27 interception mission.

Then i don`t use trackIR 5, at the mission start screen is zoomed and after some seconds it zooms out to extend where it is comfortable to play (some sort of animation), I can look around with keyboard keys, numpad etc, but if i play with TrackIR.... mission starts the same way with zoomed in look, then it zooms out and as soon as zoom out animation is over my default position is not the zoomed out but the starting one - zoomed in position. I play on 3 1920x1200 res. thats 3670x1200. Has anybody answer to this.

I made a video to show whats happening. I know it is steep learning curve in thsi game, but not THAT STEEEP. Please help guys.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myolBK8PXZ4[/ame]

I do not know if this is a thing, but it's worth a shot...

It's possible to bind trackir to the zoom view function in DCS. That way, when you lean forward, you zoom in. Maybe that's what is going on. To check if this is the problem, go into your control settings, view axis assign, and check both zoom options (zoom and zoom view). Make sure that trackir is not tied to these zoom functions.

Great Verde

I had the same problems on my triple moniter setup.

Yours look a lot better than mine .I have a Dell 27" with two 23 inch screens. Anyway I was getting so brassed off with having no zoom on the Mustang.I was trying to use the zoom which is the last entry under axis for Track IR and that kind of worked but the cockpit was far to big.Then I finally stumbled on the solution.

Dinga