Stall-noise soundfile location for Buttkicker improving

Fiddling around finding .sdef stall-sound-files for each plane to customize the bass-frequenzies and loudness for better buttkicker response.

The file i need ist that one which is making the plane rattling due to turbulences when airspeed is too low.

I´d like to raise the sensitivity inside this .sdef file of the matching .wav file so buttkicker starts to work earlier and stronger so you can feel better airflow.

Is it a common file for all planes or is it separately for each plane? Whats the exact location(s)?

There are some but they doesn´t sound like the tinny stall-rattle sound in game and changes in matching .sdef doesn´t affect what i´d like to change for example under:

C:\DCS World\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\PlaneWingTurbulence.wav

Best regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Ok guys, seems that PlaneWingTurbulence .wav is already the right one.

Did a mistake so changes take affect now as wanted.

Fiddling on that...

Best regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...