1.2.8 Module problems

Snachito1

Hopefully this makes sense I bought P-51/FC3 under my Snachito1 and when I downloaded the open beta then went into the module manager I thought I had to create a new username so I made made another name.

Then my dumba** remembered hey I have an account password for Snachito 1 when I bought these two modules, so I plugged the passwords in and it worked as soon as I went into the module manager automatically started the P-51 downloading with the FC3 in the cue to automatically start downloading after the P-51.

The problem started when the FC3 all of a sudden after downloading remained frozen at 314mb need to complete 349mbs but wouldn't move for like 2.5 hrs, so I figured I'll cancel the download then re-download FC3 ............that's where the problem is no matter what I can't get FC3 to load into my module manager!!

Any help would greatly be appreciate on what to do to get my FC3 going in the DCS Beta as I'm dying to get my hands on the AFM of the F-15!! Thank you!!

I forgot to add that the FC3 won't automatically start to download like it did at first, I tried to download FC3 from the downloads page, but when I point it to the DCS Beta/mods/aircrafts it says I need DCSWorld to be installed, should I just point the FC3 download to the main DCS open beta folder to see if it finds it's way automatically?

It isn't recommended but I dropped the Aircraft folder into my new install of 1.2.8 from my 1.2.7 install just to save time on downloading and it worked just fine.

The only reason to not recommend this is the "Unknown" but as I said it works fine for me. The files are after all the same. Once transferred the files were seen by the install program and set up my new purchase of FC3 without fail. Mods Aircraft Folder is the same in all ver. of DCS. as you purchase modules of different aircraft.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.