Red Flag Rumble July R2 - Mig15 vs F86

• ED Translators

Guys for fast tuning radio in MiG-15 you can use a kneeboard and hold shift while you scrolling with mouse.

Open kneeboard RSHIFT+K and then tune with this rotary:

KenAFwzMBqI.jpg

AKA LazzySeal

Got to say im afraid but I cannot make it, this update was far heavier than expected.

I began dling it on thursday night, and started from 2am this morning trying to finish it and its still only at 70%.

Really sorry about this, disappointed that I cannot fly today. Good luck to both teams.

V.O.D.K.A. Squadron: Northern Wolves - Red ones go faster!

Got to say im afraid but I cannot make it, this update was far heavier than expected.

I began dling it on thursday night, and started from 2am this morning trying to finish it and its still only at 70%.

Really sorry about this, disappointed that I cannot fly today. Good luck to both teams.

The update's aint that big :noexpression:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

It is when you download at 100 - 200 KB/s max with variable speed because your provider is terrible. Im up to 75% now but have had to stop it to try watching this stream. 12 - 13 gig is big for me.

Edited by Deathbane

V.O.D.K.A. Squadron: Northern Wolves - Red ones go faster!

Great event. Was fun and I gotta admit, GCI without a Forward Observer slot and only LoTAtc was a lot harder than usual. Any time a blue went low I had no picture of them!

Awesome skills to the blue side holding out against so many reds.

I was surprised by the amount of GAR8 kills yesterday, I counted at least 5, Yaga and Tek ate one each.

Hi Frostie,

Tks a lot! You made me a bit lighter now... I think I was one of the first Migs to get a Rar8 up my tailpipe... I was p.o. because I though this thing would never hit anything and I got shot down for being dumb...

If I’m not alone, I am ok with that... LOL

Lessons learned... Just like life.

I am so glad it’s a sim and not R.L.

Take care,

Sydy

Hi Frostie,

Tks a lot! You made me a bit lighter now... I think I was one of the first Migs to get a Rar8 up my tailpipe... I was p.o. because I though this thing would never hit anything and I got shot down for being dumb...

If I’m not alone, I am ok with that... LOL

Lessons learned... Just like life.

I am so glad it’s a sim and not R.L.

Take care,

Sydy

You were just unlucky: I reckon the hit rate was about 2/30 , they only track under fairly tight parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that you actually had to lead it a lot as when fired it flew straight for second or two and then it starts guiding.

You can see how, if you don't lead it enough by the time it starts guiding the target is way out of the narrow fov of the seeker

We should organize ourselves on the SQ's Korean Server

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

I heard that you actually had to lead it a lot as when fired it flew straight for second or two and then it starts guiding.

You can see how, if you don't lead it enough by the time it starts guiding the target is way out of the narrow fov of the seeker

Yea, and fire from about 1.5 miles back. It just won’t turn whilst the rocket fires and the mig can easily outturn the missile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk