ETA on cockpit texture fixes?

lmp

As of now pretty much everything other than the Hornet has some sort of cockpit lighting issues. Some are more, some are less severe. Earlier today I loaded up the Mi-8, looked around and turned the game off. It's just that bad compared to 1.5. We know there are plans to redo the cockpits eventually, but 2.5 has been released for a while now - can we have some sort of ETA for these badly needed fixes?

Well, hey, at least the Mi-8 cockpit works with the current lighting. Try flying the Ka-50 in any kind of low light situation, and figure out what AP and Shkval settings you have activated. It's not like those are important or anything for the basic functionality of the helo… :D

But yes, +1 on getting to know if/when the numerous lighting bugs that were introduced with deferred shading will be addressed.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Sure, the Ka-50 has that problem, so does the Mirage with its INS lights, others are just unreadable without turning on the backlights on a sunny summer day. I mentioned the Mi-8 because it's the one which made me kill the game today but pretty much every aircraft I fly except for the Hornet simply looks worse than in the old engine.