NTTR Map

Hey guys,

I'm struggling to buy the map even though it's on sale. I bought the Mirage and really enjoying it but what is there to do on Nevada, there are no campaigns or many missions for it and we get Straits of Hormuz hopefully soon which is a desert map too and I'm not sure if it's worth the 25$.

Is the map active in multiplayer?

Thank you!

• ED Team

Plenty of campaigns for NTTR and some servers using it.

It is a great terrain, well made, and performs well.

Take a look at youtube clips for an over view

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

There are some camapaigns, like Red flag exercises.

Dont expect that you will have many campaigns and missions when SoH will be released. It will take some time until all the nice stuff will be available.

And with the price of 25$ nevada is worth the money and finally you can support ED

kind regards

Bender_39

This is a really nice map if you plan to use it as a training ground, but don't expect it to be played a lot as a multiplayer map in the future (even now, I rarely see more than 50 players over Nevada during european day time.

As Bender said, buying it now is more a way to show your support to ED's work.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

This is a really nice map if you plan to use it as a training ground, but don't expect it to be played a lot as a multiplayer map in the future (even now, I rarely see more than 50 players over Nevada during european day time.

As Bender said, buying it now is more a way to show your support to ED's work.

I believe a lot of that is caused by the 2.x/1.x split. Once 2.5 brings us to a single engine, there will likely be a lot more servers with NTTR in the map rotation.

I own it and I'm on the fence about it.

I do use it but since I bought Normandy, not so much. And I wonder if I'll ever use it once SOH comes. It is well done and it certainly can have its uses. Training there is realistic, there are a couple red flag campaings for it if you fly solo (which I really don't), and it is nice to have a place to fly that is relatable.

Really, its 25 bucks. I spend that at DQ for me and the misses. You have nothing to loose.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Hope so. NTTR really is a nice map...

+1 It truly is.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle