Feature Preview: The Trap Sheet

Cobra847

Was hoping to get FCLP for the Hornet already since this might as well include an ICLS emitter. But somehow I have to predict that actually HB might be able to beat ED to it dealwithit.png

Since you asked for it rdlaugh.png

576601.jpg

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I'm surprised that there's not more discussion on what a useful coaching tool this will be... after we all laugh at our terrible performances the first few-hundred graded times around :)

I mean, not to trivialize what you're saying, but I think everyone who is excited for this module both got really happy and shit their pants at the same time when they saw the new feature.

I mean, not to trivialize what you're saying, but I think everyone who is excited for this module both got really happy and shit their pants at the same time when they saw the new feature.

The fact that this tool will meticulously analyse and grade our traps means that we won't be able to cheat in any way to save our pride...

very nice touch Nicholas :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 1 month later...

Hoping I am just missing a step, but several of us have been doing traps, but the only thing showing on the trap sheet is which wire. We have tried ticking the Special setting for Jester and no difference and no details for jester either. Thanks for any advice so we can get the trap sheets working.

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

Virtual United States Navy - VUSN

vusn.org