Gun-trigger/pickle button, and CCRP question

McShetty

Can I make the gun trigger and the bomb pickle the same button. I think I understand why you can't because both bombs and gun can be armed at the same time but if there's an off-chance this can be done I'm asking anyway.

And this one is making me crazy. In CCRP I get the 4 diagonal slashes when I hold down the pickle button. Everything I've read and videos say I just need to be in AUT mode, slew the camera on a spot on the ground, line up the vertical line and at about -10 seconds hold down the pickle button. Assuming bombs are armed, A/G mode, and master arm on. I've tried mk82 and several other types and all the same results. Different speeds, attitudes, and altitudes. To confirm I try to CCRP in AUT mode, it won't let me, I immediately switch to CIP and drop the bombs to confirm bombs were armed. Note the HUD says AUTO and when I get almost exactly in level flight it changes to BAUT. Some videos I've seen says RAUT instead but I don't know what the difference is. Barometric vs Radar?

I don't think you can bind pickle and gun to the same button, maybe I'm wrong.

CCRP is broken. It will be fixed Soon™.

Well screw me on a poggo stick. CCRP has made my last 48 hours kind of miserable. hahahaha. Super thanks for the replies. :thumbup:

Can I make the gun trigger and the bomb pickle the same button. I think I understand why you can't because both bombs and gun can be armed at the same time but if there's an off-chance this can be done I'm asking anyway.

And this one is making me crazy. In CCRP I get the 4 diagonal slashes when I hold down the pickle button. Everything I've read and videos say I just need to be in AUT mode, slew the camera on a spot on the ground, line up the vertical line and at about -10 seconds hold down the pickle button. Assuming bombs are armed, A/G mode, and master arm on. I've tried mk82 and several other types and all the same results. Different speeds, attitudes, and altitudes. To confirm I try to CCRP in AUT mode, it won't let me, I immediately switch to CIP and drop the bombs to confirm bombs were armed. Note the HUD says AUTO and when I get almost exactly in level flight it changes to BAUT. Some videos I've seen says RAUT instead but I don't know what the difference is. Barometric vs Radar?

I use “joystick gremlin” which allows me to do this. I have one button programmed to my HOTAS and then one virtual button on the virtual joystick it creates. When I push the HOTAS then it will push both buttons. I use this to have a first trigger pull that is also a modifier button (to save buttons). So for example my throttle pinky button works as a modifier and as a first stage trigger pull for the F5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk