MIG-23 UB

The Mig-23 is flyable with the "Mig-23 Project by cubanace".

Problem is that the wings do not move at all. A update of that mod, adding moving wings would be really really great.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Problem is that the wings do not move at all. A update of that mod, adding moving wings would be really really great.

Long ago I coded a very simple script for Cuban to use, but sadly the files were lost and the file was never received. This mod will be a better upgrade to the old existing one.

Long ago I coded a very simple script for Cuban to use, but sadly the files were lost and the file was never received. This mod will be a better upgrade to the old existing one.

This is a two seater, Sirius. Don't get me wrong, I will fly it, but a single seater is the real fighter, not a trainer version.

This is a two seater, Sirius. Don't get me wrong, I will fly it, but a single seater is the real fighter, not a trainer version.

We'll plan to release a folder with the script pertaining needed for the MiG-23-98 of wing sweep, etc. after the release of the UB. But we do not have any other plans to keep updating it from there.

Normal Maps are way too over pronounced, as we said before.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Those rivets and panel lines are huge. Have you considered toning down on your normal maps?

I have not! I'll tone down the normal maps so that they do not look too overemphasized as they are.

We'll plan to release a folder with the script pertaining needed for the MiG-23-98 of wing sweep, etc. after the release of the UB. But we do not have any other plans to keep updating it from there.

Great news!! Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I already know the answer to this question but while the backseat work in multiplayer?

cppimmo - Developer for Crosstail Studios  :lol::pilotfly::thumbup:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6GHz, 12GB 3200MHz, MSI GAMING X GTX1060 6GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB SSD, 124GB SDD, T1600m FCS, TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I already know the answer to this question but while the backseat work in multiplayer?

Unfortunately, it will not. The back seat will only be compatible via. singleplayer until we are able to find a workaround.

Unfortunately, it will not. The back seat will only be compatible via. singleplayer until we are able to find a workaround.

There isnt one.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

This mod really came from the six'clock low....

Amazing work done for a free mod based Su-25T....

I was first little sad that there ain't radar guided missiles, but then again it is the limitation from Su-25T itself not having one, right?

But very clever design to get around it, thanks for the MiG-23UB designers :-D

IMHO, DCS needs more modules like this and the A-4, and I would be ready to donate even some money for the project via PayPal etc so developers can get something compensated when enough downloaders donate few Euros each.

But just amazing that we have possibility fly the MiG-23 so soon....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

There isnt one.

the guys of the mb-339 have found out how to enable multicrew, so it should be possible.

${1}

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog