Controling tendency to want to roll during flight?

I apologize if this has been asked, but I was curious how those who have a lot of time in the 109 control the tendency for the plane to want to roll clockwise during flight with no rudder trim or aileron trim settings? At the moment, I've been just adding small rudder and roll inputs to keep her flying straight. I can trim out the 51, 190, and Spit to fly pretty stable, but in the 109 - without trim tabs on 2 of the 3 surfaces - not so much. Is this normal, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Bf-109K-4 Real (not easy mode)

Options, Special Tab

=============

Aileron Trim = +2

Rudder Trim = -20

Takeoff Assistance = 0

I use CH Products of Fighterstick, Pro Pedals, Pro Throttle - all set 100% Saturation

I use the CH Control Manager for all my setups.

Options, Controls Tab, Axis Commands, Axis Tune

===============================

Roll = +10

Rudder Dead Zone = +2

Rudder Curvature = +31

I use my thumb Hat switch on my Fighterstick of Down Pitch and Up Pitch (two separate moves).

I figured out my setup by a lot of experimenting and many, many flights over a few months.

These settings will get you in the ballpark of a fairly neutral setup, but my hand is always on the stick and feet on the rudder pedals.

I am usually flying in 2.1.1 OpenAlpha "Burning Skies" server in MP.

Lately feeling out Blue Flag Normandy (DCS Israel server) and also the ACG server.

I flew Ka-50 forever. Now just fly the 109. I probably forgot how to fly the Shark; it would come back in a few days on the 104th's server.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Detective McLane, might have to try these. Thanks

Bf-109K-4 Real (not easy mode)

Options, Special Tab

=============

Aileron Trim = +2

Rudder Trim = -20

Takeoff Assistance = 0

I use CH Products of Fighterstick, Pro Pedals, Pro Throttle - all set 100% Saturation

I use the CH Control Manager for all my setups.

Options, Controls Tab, Axis Commands, Axis Tune

===============================

Roll = +10

Rudder Dead Zone = +2

Rudder Curvature = +31

I use my thumb Hat switch on my Fighterstick of Down Pitch and Up Pitch (two separate moves).

I figured out my setup by a lot of experimenting and many, many flights over a few months.

These settings will get you in the ballpark of a fairly neutral setup, but my hand is always on the stick and feet on the rudder pedals.

I am usually flying in 2.1.1 OpenAlpha "Burning Skies" server in MP.

Lately feeling out Blue Flag Normandy (DCS Israel server) and also the ACG server.

I flew Ka-50 forever. Now just fly the 109. I probably forgot how to fly the Shark; it would come back in a few days on the 104th's server.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.