Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

The TSR-2 would be a wonderful strike aircraft, years before the Tornado. A fantastic and very modern aircraft in his time with great international sales opportunities. A tragic and political mistake from Labourist Party and his crussade against British aerospace industry.

The " cheapper and better US fighters " laborist said proved to be inferior in some aspects to the TSR-2 ( Phantom clear inferior or F-111UK more expensive and a nightmare of failures in his early career ).

This was a lost opportunity to the RAF to achive a great attack fighter years ahead of the Tornado, better than the Buccaner or the Canberra in ground attack role, and 100% british.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Very small wings :O

Very fast plane!

Designed in '50s as a Canberra succesor TSR-2 was designed as a low level supersonic penetration precision strike aircraft capable of recon too in case of Cold War starts heating up!

It was cancelled by RAF in favour of cheaper and more maintainable F-111!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool Su-25SM video with HUD and terrible betty sound, which is really slow:

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1048848.html?page=index_top_d&v=e229ec217a130f3976d2b96411cbc4ea

thx Geier :thumbup:

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

AH-64 Apache upside-down flares dispersion.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee292/Yoram777/riat05_15.jpg

WOW! Ipressive!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit