Guppy's Simpit

Guppy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are limiting the success of your endeavor by your mind set. Yours can be better and improve on this fabulous example if you put you mind into it. This board has so many different approaches to learn from and people who are extremely generous with their knowledge that are happy to help. You can do it!

That is tidy AF!! I am going for the touch screen for the UFC and the color map display, it is not going to look as neat as yours that is for sure.

Nice work Guppy.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the kind words!

I think you would be surprised as to how easily you can make a touch screen UFC, especially with IKARUS. I'm slowly working on a video demonstration of how to do it.

Guppy, would be a problem for you to share your art?i mean the digital buttons and instruments.

I would like to do a modern panel using ikarus, because as you I don’t like the fake buttons, so I would like to do an f35 like cockpit with digital instruments and buttons.

This would be meant to work with multiple modules (modern of course).

If you would share your assets that would be much easier and faster then doing by scratch.

Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guppy, would be a problem for you to share your art?i mean the digital buttons and instruments.

I would like to do a modern panel using ikarus, because as you I don’t like the fake buttons, so I would like to do an f35 like cockpit with digital instruments and buttons.

This would be meant to work with multiple modules (modern of course).

If you would share your assets that would be much easier and faster then doing by scratch.

Thanks

Hey Virus - I sell my work. I can rework my UFC to your specifications and support any tweaks you might have. Feel free to send me a DM for details.

• 5 months later...

Pretty cool setup, any new additions to it since your last update?

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thanks!

I need to post updated shots, but this is the latest post on my blog.

Wow, that is mighty impressive sir. Well done :thumbup:

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I'm not sure if my link fell off before, but here you go: https://guppy.home.blog/2020/07/13/out-of-control/

Oh wow, yeah that status is not what I saw. MEGA sir! Lot of work there for sure. What rudder pedals do you use?

Cheers,

Ziptie