[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Have you tried to reboot the computer?

Yes, please see my edit to my above post. The Desktop & Start Menu shortcuts are broken.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I have selected the F\A-18. When I click on the "Make these type settings to generic Jet settings" button, which is at the bottom of the Effect Settings tab in SSA, nothing happens. I cannot find anything about this button in the Manuel. Maybe I don't understand what this button does? :huh:

I assumed that this was to copy the current Jet's Settings on to all of the other Jets Effect Settings? But I have checked the several jets(F-5, F-15, A-10c, Mig21, Mig29) and they all continue to have all of their settings at 50%.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

I have selected the F\A-18. When I click on the "Make these type settings to generic Jet settings" button, which is at the bottom of the Effect Settings tab in SSA, nothing happens. I cannot find anything about this button in the Manuel. Maybe I don't understand what this button does? :huh:

I assumed that this was to copy the current Jet's Settings on to all of the other Jets Effect Settings? But I have checked the several jets(F-5, F-15, A-10c, Mig21, Mig29) and they all continue to have all of their settings at 50%.

It copies the settings to the 'generic jet module' settings. From this module you can override ALL other modules. Newly found modules will use the 'generic jet module' settings as a template...

I guess I need to update/rewrite the manual but this is time consuming...

Btw. I'm currently working on the RPM effect for the Hornet.

Good luck :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Great news! And thanks again to Capt Zeen for sharing his code!

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hi f4I0,

I have preordered a Realteus ForceFeel. Can I ask if you have made a decision about SSA / DCS support for this product? I have asked Realteus to clarify where they are with DCS integration and can’t get a straight answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (OC @ 4.2GHz) | MSI B450 Tomahawk | 32GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3200 | MSI Duke RTX 2080ti | 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO M.2 SSD | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Track IR 5 | HP Reverb | TM Warthog HOTAS (with Delta Sim Slew Mod) | TM F/A 18 Stick | TM TPR Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | Jetseat FSE | Windows 10 Pro

DCS Modules: CA | FC3 | F-86 | UH-1 | Spitfire | P-51D | BF 109K-4 | F-5E | F-14 | F/A-18C | Normandy | Nevada | Persian Gulf

Hi f4I0,

I have preordered a Realteus ForceFeel. Can I ask if you have made a decision about SSA / DCS support for this product? I have asked Realteus to clarify where they are with DCS integration and can’t get a straight answer.

It might come but since I'm doing this in voluntary my spare time it will take some time...

@all

Version 1.3.3.0 – beta release

- RPM Effect for F-18 added

Hi f4I0,

I wonder, is there any reason not to use proven Gametrix JetSeat?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

infact....to me peletus seems more a vaporware...of course they ship from within the EU and so no taxes but i haven’t heard of a single people that received it.

In the meantime i am waiting for my gametrix

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Anyone else having difficulties with Windows 10 security alerts in installing the simshaker for aviators software? I disalbled almost every button in the defender but still no joy.

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Hello all, just for your info:

The data from IFEI and UFC can be extracted using the List_Indication function. So you can access the engines rpm data.

I created this code to implement the IFEI and UFC, but at the end, i dont use it because the viewports export do the same job.

You can use it if you need it to implement the engines rpm

Of course you can delete all the data you dont need:

This is indeed a rather positive breakthrough - I for one am very grateful to you both! :thumbup:

EDIT: just tested it with the new 1.3.3.0 beta - :thumbup: Much appreciated!

Edited by Fubarbrickdust

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

It might come but since I'm doing this in voluntary my spare time it will take some time...

@all

Version 1.3.3.0 – beta release

- RPM Effect for F-18 added

Thanks for the prompt reply. I had my suspicions that may be the case.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (OC @ 4.2GHz) | MSI B450 Tomahawk | 32GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3200 | MSI Duke RTX 2080ti | 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO M.2 SSD | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Track IR 5 | HP Reverb | TM Warthog HOTAS (with Delta Sim Slew Mod) | TM F/A 18 Stick | TM TPR Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | Jetseat FSE | Windows 10 Pro

DCS Modules: CA | FC3 | F-86 | UH-1 | Spitfire | P-51D | BF 109K-4 | F-5E | F-14 | F/A-18C | Normandy | Nevada | Persian Gulf

Anyone else having difficulties with Windows 10 security alerts in installing the simshaker for aviators software? I disalbled almost every button in the defender but still no joy.

May I see a screenshot of the alert?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you Andre, for your reply.

I managed to install the SSA software after I re-installed Windows 10. Looks like something went fubar with rights / permissions.

Runs brilliant by now.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T820 mit Tapatalk

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Hi sorry to sound thick

I’m still on a two year old sim shaker that runs x2 buttkickers

It works great with lots of effects for the P-51

Is it worth me deleting old & installing newest version of simshaker ?

Will it give me support for x4 buttkickers ( I have one on each corner of my rig )

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Adrian

I think, there is no need to delete old SimShaker if you want to install new one.

Updated SimShaker Sound Module supports up to 6 channels with ASIO sound card drivers.

I think you can install and try it even with the old SimShaker for DCS World and Falcon BMS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where is the Simshaker BETA (with F18 RPM fix) for download?

http://dsteam.azurewebsites.net/SSA/beta/publish.htm

I cannot remember the discussion site for the Beta. But I noticed that it goes from midfreq to highfreq. And there is no lowfreq?

16:6:26.970 Received: p2_1_right_engine_running_highfreq~0~0~0

16:6:26.981 Received: p2_1_right_engine_running_midfreq~1~8~-1

I have to turn up the Afterburner/WEP to 90+ and Engine Rumble down to 15-20 because when it goes from Engine Rumble to Afterburners the shaking really drops off quite a bit. I'm no expert on how it would feel but I would think the rumble from Engine to AB would be about the same in intensity, but increase in frequency?

Hi Andre,

Waaaay back in the summer when I pre-ordered, I had read that the Jetseat had been discontinued. I guess that was Fake News!:music_whistling: I have just placed an order for your custom FSE Jetseat. Looking forward to firing it up!:pilotfly:

I am now a couple weeks into using SSA with the Jetseat FSE and two buttkickers. I have one buttkicker set to mono audio out for use with the sound module. The other buttkicker feeds from system audio. In DCS this creates a nice effect. Such an excellent experience, thanks to Andre and Olaf!

I have noticed something odd with regard to weapon feedback in the Ka-50, DCS open beta latest version. Cannon and rockets are what I have tested, and there appears to be about a 20-second delay in just the Sound Module. The Jetseat feedback is timed correctly with the weapons, but the Sound Module is delayed. I am using SSA version 1.3.2.1 and Sound Module version 2.8. If I disable the system audio buttkicker, then alternately the Jetseat (USB) and Sound Module buttkicker, I can isolate this.

Is this something with my installation or settings? Or possibly a bug?

EDIT: False alarm - it seems simply restarting SSA fixed the problem. Everything is back in sync.

Edited by Rangoon