Viggen panel

Asken

Hi,

I want to build the nav panel including the selector for AKT POS, REF LOLA and so on.

I have Leo Bodnars boards and absolute rotaries.

My problem is that in DCS the selector is controlled by the keyboard by two keys for turning left and right.

Is there a way to emulate the left and right and send the left key if the turned left and send the right key if turned right? I've looked at JoyToKey and AntiKey but I don't see how it would be done with any of those tools.

As I see it I need to know what absolute position the switch was in last to know if going left or right.

But that's good.

If you send 6 "left" keypresses you know the vitrual sitch is in its leftmost position.

Then you read the position of the physical switch. If it is in, say, the 3rd position, you send two "right" keypresses. Then, whenever you move the physical switch, you send the appropriate keystrokes.

I don't know what interface you are using but with most I know it can be done.

Thanks for the suggestion but it stops in the end position.

Not quite sure what you are asking - but there are also direct commands for Datapanel selector choices (individual commands for REF LOLA, AKT POS etc.).

I plan to use rotary switch with my datapanel - and for keybindings I've been using Xpadder which has been good so far.

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Not quite sure what you are asking - but there are also direct commands for Datapanel selector choices (individual commands for REF LOLA, AKT POS etc.).

I plan to use rotary switch with my datapanel - and for keybindings I've been using Xpadder which has been good so far.

You're kindding me! How can I have not found those? I looked for them but didn't find them. I'm all good now!

You're kindding me! How can I have not found those? I looked for them but didn't find them. I'm all good now!

:thumbup:

Well it seems some of the Viggen controls are not yet sorted properly - those commands don't show when you click on the 'Datapanel' controls for example.

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Keyboard commands for the Viggen not available for the joystick/directx maps can be manually transferred so that you can map them as native directx inputs rather than having to use extra software to simulate key presses. The only downside is that every time there is a patch, you have to manually update the latest lua with the additional lines from the previous one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]