no news on other WW2 addons?

nick10

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just awesome to read this kind of stuff...

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

no news is good news

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

West has John Carmack and Tim Sweeney, east has Yo-Yo.

Very interesting read thanks.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• ED Team

Guys, do not spray bronze on me! :)

Of course I have a tons of self irony to prevent it... but please, be careful...

But the team is really great.

• Like 1

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

At the very least, thanks for sharing! Amazing what goes on under the hood so to speak

It would be great to know whats up in your sleeve Yo-Yo for future i mean simulation side.

Weather, ground physics, AI, damage modeling?

After reading these articles we know ED can simulate helicopter dynamics, jets, prop planes is there anything you cant ?

:-)))

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• ED Team
It would be great to know whats up in your sleeve Yo-Yo for future i mean simulation side.

Weather, ground physics, AI, damage modeling?

After reading these articles we know ED can simulate helicopter dynamics, jets, prop planes is there anything you cant ?

:-)))

My dream is not to advance means but making second and third instances of the type that is already developed... :) less petrol - more exhaust!

Edited by Yo-Yo

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team
If that means a P-51B, I may kiss you upon it's release! :cry: :lol:

Ask Jim for this. He will activate our 3D modeller... he will activate his -51B project. THen we will change gear rate for blower ang activate V1650-3. Some more tweaks - and -51B is ready.

By the way, it could be the second B model with -7 engine.

3 NEW planes - hooray! :)

Ask Jim for this. He will activate our 3D modeller... he will activate his -51B project. THen we will change gear rate for blower ang activate V1650-3. Some more tweaks - and -51B is ready.

By the way, it could be the second B model with -7 engine.

3 NEW planes - hooray! :)

Umm. I think majority of people would rather have a 109 or 190. :music_whistling:

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• ED Team
Umm. I think majority of people would rather have a 109 or 190. :music_whistling:

I think Yo-Yo's point might have been that other variants of the P-51 could be made with slight adjustments to what we have now with the D and new models of course, which I would imagine would be the same with most aircraft, at least of that era :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Actually, Yo-Yo's point was that he was asked specifically about a P-51B. :P

I imagine VH wants one because one of the real Horsemen flies a Bravo, which the VH now has to fly as if it was a Delta. Having a Bravo would essentially be the "final piece" of the puzzle as far as their display team goes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Actually, Yo-Yo's point was that he was asked specifically about a P-51B. :P

I imagine VH wants one because one of the real Horsemen flies a Bravo, which the VH now has to fly as if it was a Delta. Having a Bravo would essentially be the "final piece" of the puzzle as far as their display team goes.

Indeed, although the Horsemen do fly with 3 P-51 Ds sometimes, their best looking lineups have always had the P-51B in the lead. There is, what appears to be, a very nice P-51B model already made and included in DCS, but it has no textures and I'm unsure of it's status. No idea about a cockpit either. Would be nice to have though... :megalol:

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

• ED Team
Hope not $39.99 for the P-51B again.

38.98 :)