Any changes to the P-51 FM?

I've been told by a friend that several flyers of the P-51 are upset that the flight model of the P-51 has changed. I was told they are complaining that it's stalling more easily. Has anyone noticed this. I don't fly the P-51 that much so I couldn't tell. I haven't seen any mention in the forums either but the complaints are apparently from some very good pilots who fly frequently.

Thanks

I flew the latest 1.5.4 beta yesterday and didn't notice a change in the FM.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

It's just hearsay as I didn't communicate with the guys my friend was quoting. He named three individuals who were not happy because they were experiencing high speed stalls that I guess hadn't occurred before. He told me this in response to my question as to why it seems less people are flying ww2 as of the last couple weeks. I told him I had not seen anything on the forums and that you guys would be quick to point out a problem. I did tell him I would post this to see if anyone had noticed. Thanks for the input. I will ask these guys in question directly next time I see them online and follow up if necessary.

Thanks

Update: I spoke to one of the pilots. It seems my friend (English is not his first language) misunderstood. This pilot said that occasionally when an update is pushed out he notices a change in how the P-51 handles. He keeps two installations of DCS so if this occurs he uses the one that he didn't update. Eventually whatever the issue gets corrected and he uses the update. He has had the 51 a long time and said this has happened several times. He said the 51 is fine right now. So my friend took his comments that the FM is currently broken even though it's not.

Edited by DarkRaiderss