Wow! This Rocks!

Kroll

I gotta say this thing is FUN! I wasn't jumping out of my chair when I heard about the P-51. I love it! Go buy this beta! I flew three legs in a (real) Airbus came home and D/Led this. Wow! was I having blast last night. For those of you that don't have tons of time to learn everything about the A-10. This is the bird for you. Easy learning curve. You'll have the start down in a matter of minutes. That being said I love the A-10\ BS2 too.

The flight model felt good. There are just a few nit picks I could say right now about it but for crying out loud it's in Beta. I hope they add more to this Era. Go buy it!

I still really want to a peek at the next possible jet contenders.

I'm really impressed with all your products. Great job guys the P-51 it's another hit!

• Like 1

:thumbup:Yeah,It's a Blast!! But I'm finding my Flight Sims Skills aren't quite what I thought they were:( ie.I die a lot !!!:D

You know, I am feeling a lot better about my skills every time I see a post like that.;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well, I wouldn't say that it's easy. I have a lot of problems with take of & landing (auto rudder & take off help turned off). But it feels so real. Shaking when you start on take off, then you feel power of engines ... Real thing.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

By default I found the auto rudder and take off assist was on. Turning those off it's much more exciting!

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Its just incredible fun; I mixed in an airfield attack with F-16's and SU-25T's, set as my task to take on the soft targets. The fun of a lifetime! Those BMP 2's firing at me while I just fly very low between them and see the bullets fail to catch me! Absolutely super!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]