Can't seem to throttle down to minimum

Bahger

I'm beginning to nail the three-point landings but I'm using too much runway to get the Mustange slowed down; in fact, even with a nice, slow 90mph touchdown, I'm running off the end. I'm sure this is because, even with my HOTAS throttle fully retarded and the RPMs reduced to lowest possible, I'm still showing too high a power setting. Is there some sort of cutoff i should be activating, or do I need to fiddle with my control settings?

This is what my throttle setting looks like at full idle; it does not seem that all power input is off. Is a dead zone or other such setting adjustment the solution to this?

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by Bahger

What does it do in the Windows controller properties? Does it have full motion there?

You can change the saturation so that it has full function in the area you are able to move it in. I did this for my brakes so I didn't accidentally have a tiny bit of braking applied to one wheel or the other.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Have you tried re doing calibration in controller's calibration page?

If having problems with it, try recalibrating and stopping just short of complete idle position. (sort of a fudge to get controller to think it is pulled all the way back)

I don't know if you can set a deadzone at full back position - never tried that.

wichid just beat me to it

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig