Welcome TrueGrit Virtual Technologies!

StandingCow

Wow, i have been waiting a long time for this day but cant believe its here!:)

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Very modern jets are not my bag but....

First day purchase largely on the grounds that youve just proved many pavolvian "experts" around here wrong.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Although this post is going to be buried under the rest, I hope you guys have time to read this.

Firstly, it's great to hear that such an experienced team is working on this. I'm particularly interested in the one who worked with Heatblur - the photogrammetry work you did with the F-14 was outstanding.

I have a specific request. I see the same post being made on just about every plane and module that gets released - can we have a two-seater for multiplayer? I wouldn't ask normally because of the amount of hard work that goes into these projects. You guys don't need someone whining for what amounts to a completely unnecessary feature when you have an enormous amount to do still. But I will ask, because from what I've heard, the back seat on a Typhoon is virtually identical to the front seat when it comes to the cockpit. In other words, you don't even need to have a Jester-type AI. It's a simple matter of making the cockpit controls identical in both seats and allowing two players to pilot it if they so choose.

Again, I know that you have a lot of work ahead of you and the last thing you need is a random request. But there will be people asking why there isn't a twin-seat version the same as they do with every other module. The F-18C, the Mirage, etc. But this early in the design process, such a minor addition could be done, and it would make people, myself included, extraordinarily happy.

Thank you for your time, and good luck with the module.

Well this immediately took me back to when I was kid and became obsessed with Digital Imagine Designs EF2000. My god how long I have waited for this day. Now all we need is a DCS level map of the Fjords. Welcome aboard gents! This is outstanding news. Team sounds solid too. 15 years of weapons instructor on the Phantom. Grew up with her. Hint hint!!!!!! She is waiting for a home in DCS

Although this post is going to be buried under the rest, I hope you guys have time to read this.

Firstly, it's great to hear that such an experienced team is working on this. I'm particularly interested in the one who worked with Heatblur - the photogrammetry work you did with the F-14 was outstanding.

I have a specific request. I see the same post being made on just about every plane and module that gets released - can we have a two-seater for multiplayer? I wouldn't ask normally because of the amount of hard work that goes into these projects. You guys don't need someone whining for what amounts to a completely unnecessary feature when you have an enormous amount to do still. But I will ask, because from what I've heard, the back seat on a Typhoon is virtually identical to the front seat when it comes to the cockpit. In other words, you don't even need to have a Jester-type AI. It's a simple matter of making the cockpit controls identical in both seats and allowing two players to pilot it if they so choose.

Again, I know that you have a lot of work ahead of you and the last thing you need is a random request. But there will be people asking why there isn't a twin-seat version the same as they do with every other module. The F-18C, the Mirage, etc. But this early in the design process, such a minor addition could be done, and it would make people, myself included, extraordinarily happy.

Thank you for your time, and good luck with the module.

Hi Aured,

thank you for your post. Im trying my best to read through all the posts. It's important to us, that we include the communities opinion. After all we are building for you!

Regarding your post:

I will relay your compliments to the outstanding "The_Fragger"! We are proud to have him on board.

We have given the twin seat version a lot of thought. What you say is correct, the back seat has only a repeater cockpit so there is no multi crew concept. We therefore don`t see any advantage in building one at this point. I will keep you updated in case this changes.

Thanks,

Dash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

... I will relay your compliments to the outstanding "The_Fragger"! We are proud to have him on board...

"The_Fragger"? That's the guy with the Bo-105, right?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Hi Aured,

thank you for your post. Im trying my best to read through all the posts. It's important to us, that we include the communities opinion. After all we are building for you!

Regarding your post:

I will relay your compliments to the outstanding "The_Fragger"! We are proud to have him on board.

We have given the twin seat version a lot of thought. What you say is correct, the back seat has only a repeater cockpit so there is no multi crew concept. We therefore don`t see any advantage in building one at this point. I will keep you updated in case this changes.

Thanks,

Dash

Wow, thank you for the reply - I genuinely wasn't expecting that.

As you correctly point out, the twin-seat version has no advantage. Implementing it would be

a cosmetic feature rather than a practical one. However, it's something that the community more or less begs for after each module that has a two-seater version irl is released. People love to fly with their friends online - two seat deep strike missions are very popular in the trainer aircraft, I've heard, although they are frustrating due to the relatively underpowered aircraft. Again, I'm only asking because, from what I can gather, it would be reasonably simple to implement. It's not a case of designing an AI and having it able to fly the aircraft for you, it's rather just adding an extra seat and cockpit panel.

Thank you so much for your reply, and for relaying my compliments to The_Fragger. Best of luck to you in the future.

He posted on Facebook with pictures of the throttle, looks like he did all the throttle 3D work

Yes I did ;)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

We have given the twin seat version a lot of thought. What you say is correct, the back seat has only a repeater cockpit so there is no multi crew concept. We therefore don`t see any advantage in building one at this point.

I just posted this in another thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4262871#post4262871

The normal version with all of its functionality (which is possible) has the biggest priority for me. But as mentioned in the other posting, it would be quite interesting - In the german section we even have a sticky for the "OpenFlightSchool" where the twin seat version could be useful. You would be the first, if ressources allow it after the release of the real single seat version ;):music_whistling:

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

Welcome lads, hope it Will be at least t2 blk10. Great news!

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Super excited about this news, looking forward to watching the Typhoon devevelope.

I know it's a long way off but one day, maybe will get to shoot one of these in dcs world

I made this in fusion360 to 3d print for a 1/48 model typhoon I'm making

That's a nice model. Are you going to finish the ramjets later?

That's a nice model. Are you going to finish the ramjets later?

I`m printing them to attach to the model typhoon, so they have the inlet to the ramjets covered, these are expelled when the missile is launched.

Having said that I do have them modelled open as well,

3zKgf7.png

TqOuoR.png

BNi1bQ.png

I was just showing DCS, a day prior to announcement, to someone who doesn't really have interest in flight sims but occasionally concedes for a few hours as a showcase of some aircraft, it was a good 5 hours and I chat about DCS in general and then I mentioned: " ... and there's one called Eurofighter Typhoon, but who the heck knows when we'll get that one"

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

He posted on Facebook with pictures of the throttle, looks like he did all the throttle 3D work
Seems he is modeling the Cockpit/interior... ;)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4264540

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)