issues after repairing damaged aircraft

Ziptie

Noticed today.

Had an "incident" on takeoff with another aircraft and lost part of my left wing. Was able to get a MAYDAY called and turn back immediately after wheels were up, touched down on the runway.

After taxi, shut down the aircraft and requested a repair.

Repair completed, started aircraft.

Steam gauge attitude indicator was unable to be uncaged.

Left and right LEF were unable to be symmetrical with flaps in AUTO, only in HALF or FULL.

Radar altimeter could not be adjusted and was "stuck" in one position.

Anyone else experienced this? I don't often damage an aircraft and have to request a repair, so unaware if this is a problem that has existed previously or occurred after one of the most recent two patches / hot fix.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Repair has broke the radar altimeter since forever. I've seen the LEF getting jammed down too, from time to time, don't know what causes that.

Copy, thanks for the information. As advertised, I don't often have to do a repair but needed one yesterday, so was unsure if this was a normal/pre-existing issue. Will just have to be back to my normal self and not have the need to request a repair from the ground crew!

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thank you sir. Not sure what to think, either I am lucky that I have not needed to repair the aircraft in that long - or that it is confusing that the issue has been present that long and still not fixed/addressed.

@BigNewy / @NineLine - and information on this? I know there are bigger irons in the fire at the moment, concerning 2.5.6 - just making sure this didn't slip through the cracks.

Cheers,

Don