Problems with BF109 campaign

Hi, I downloaded full of expectations this campaign.

Now I am a bit disapointed because some things are not working, can anybody help me with this issues:

1.) In mission 10 Herausforderungscampaign, the radio text up right is something programmer code, no real text shown.

2.) I cannot load and fire MK108, allthough I have tried several buttons on my EXTREME 3D pro and keypad, and I can see button on the sreen flight stick shown to be activated.....

This is just the case in the Jagdfliegercampaign....surprisingly in the Herausforderungscampaign it works fine.

3.) In both campaigns there is no radio available....I only can hear radio commands but not able to send some...

I have checked all circuit breakers and tried also several keys for this but without success..

greez Baron

----------------------------------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5-3600X, 32 GB RAM, GTX1070

Hi Red Baron,

Thanks for the report.

1) I don't know this campaign, perhaps you should contact the creator and report it to him. probably an easy fix.

2) I checked and I can load it fine. The aircraft is fully loaded , so I'm 100% sure it's not mission related. Please check your assignments, and also make sure you keep the button depressed for a few seconds. Pressing the button once doesn't work. LAlt+Space is the default for this.

3) Are you sure you're pressing the radio button on the throttle? It's called "Comms push to talk", IIRC. The default open comms menu button only works while you're on the ground.

I hope these will help.

• 8 months later...

Hello

I have the same problem as Red Baron 666 described here.
In mission 9 and 10 in challenge campaign the radio text is program code.
In mission 10 I get an error message just before the enemy troops (Windows error message) and when I confirm this with "OK", the error comes again. I am then caught in this error loop and can only cancel the mission.

Who is the creator of the challenge campaign?

Best regards Pascal

Failure 1.PNG