Object rendering issue

Northstar98

Hi Guys, just came across this one when testing out an SA-10 site and P-51 dogfighting. When you view objects at medium ranges (so in other words within visual range but not really close) they don't appear to be rendering properly, the models will be pointing in another direction or models appear very fuzzy and hazy almost as if translucent in some cases, until they get close where they are rendered properly and even then sometimes the model is rendered in an odd position. This issue also effects textures but more effects ground vehicles more noticeably. (I believe this issue may be closely to related to the already reported "black Mil Mi-8" issue).

I've included track files below in the first one pay close attention to the vehicles as the camera zooms and moves around - the rendering appears to noticeably change as I do so. In the second one pay close attention the last F-5E that get's shot down (towards the end of the track) when the missile is close the effect is the only thing that is visible, then suddenly the model is rendered but in the wrong direction and close to impact the rendered missile abruptly 'snaps' to the direction of travel. My settings for visibility range is ultra and my model visibility is set to normal (I'll post all my graphic settings as a screenshot below).

Cheers,

Ollie

Model Rendering Issue #001.trk

Model Rendering Issue #002.trk

Settings.thumb.png.d189163dc8de422c6011847a65a8b6f7.png

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.