[OUTDATED] Av8BNA Paint Kit.

Timghetta

Aircraft_Space.png

AV8BNA Paint Kit

Depending on what version you will do, Day or Night Scheme (Highlighted in Blue in the layers section of Photoshop) you place your newly created Livery in the Red Group "Liveries go HERE!".

The way the Paint Kit is set up so you don't have to worry about painting out of the lines over other items such as the gear.

PS_Layers.png

The Paint covers 3 textures::

T1 = Front Fuselage/Intakes and Nose gear.

T2 = Wings and Out Riggers.

T3 = Aft Fuselage/Tail and Main Gear.

The Paint Kit doesn't supply T4 (Engine Nozzles/Inside Intake) or Pylons

Depending on which version you use, you can find Day or Night scheme that will match your newly created Livery in a pre-made Livery folder depending on it's name *D (Day scheme) or the [DCS Root]/Coremods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Texture folder for the Night Scheme.

Stay tuned for further updates and location to download the Paint Kit.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Adobe Photoshop version is recommended?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Why there is no T4 file for pylons, nozzles, etc?...thanks!!

Don't really need to paint the nozzles and pylons.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Don't really need to paint the nozzles and pylons.

Why not?¿?¿?:huh:...pylons have paint sheme also, in fact the default ones have it. Nozzles might be weathered also to taste in your own skin and such...also if there is no paint kit for nozzles, and pylons, there is no specular map either which is not good.

I really can't understand why doing this?:huh:

Take a look at my MODS here

....also if there is no paint kit for nozzles, and pylons, there is no specular map either which is not good.

There is a spec layer, Just no layered PSD file... But yeah it would be great if they did release it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

I really can't understand why doing this?:huh:

A paint kit for an early access module must also be seen early access (i.e. not completely finished). But if you can't wait for something better to arrive, it's a pretty trivial job to strip the color off the livery files while preserving things like panel lines, rivets, weathering etc.

really love the color map.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Hi!

Could we please get a template for skinning the KC130 ?

There's already a template for the C130.

on ma mobile