Will the A10C software work with DCS World

kmaultsby

Hello, all I was thinking that I posted this but I can not find it. I Purchase the CD for the A10C a years ago and I just now getting in to DCS World. I notice that DCS world is not recognizing the A10C that is already installed on my PC. Is it compatible with DCS World?

• ED Team

Hi

Make sure your CD Key is linked to your ED account here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

Then install dcs world and use the module manager in game to download the A-10C

If you still have problems contact support here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I own the retail box, and did what BigNewy suggested back when DCS became DCS world. It works fine. The serial number from the box set becomes your DCS module serial number, and the module manager will download and install the current version of the A10C module for you to fly. Very simple and straight forward system.

There is no need to install the discs, you just need the serial number once you have downloaded and installed DCS World 2.5 from ED's site. Once you have registered the box set serial number to your ED account, it is yours permanently, no need to ever re-register it, even if you reinstall the game. Once it is installed and running, you can delete the files for the disk version of the game to save space, they are no longer needed, unless you want to fly retro for some reason :)

Edited by Faelwolf