DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Focke-_Achgelis_Fa_223_Drache.jpg

Focke-_Achgelis_Fa_223_Drache2.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Little Nellie's ugly brother!

Little Nellie's ugly brother! :D

ultra.jpg

ultra2.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hughes 300-C

hughes_300c4.jpg

hughes_300c3.jpg

hughes_300c.jpg

hughes_300c2.jpg

USS Akron (ZRS-4)

arkon.jpg

arkon2.jpg

USS Akron (ZRS-4)

SS Akron (ZRS-4) was a helium-filled rigid airship of the U.S. Navy which operated between September 1931 and April 1933. She was the world's first purpose-built flying aircraft carrier, carrying F9C Sparrowhawk fighter planes which could be launched and recovered while she was in flight. With an overall length of 785 ft (239 m), the Akron and her sister ship the Macon were among the largest flying objects ever built. Although the LZ129 Hindenburg and the LZ130 Graf Zeppelin II were some 18 ft (5.5 m) longer and slightly more voluminous, the two German airships were filled with hydrogen, so the US Navy craft still hold the world record for helium-filled airships.

The Akron was destroyed in a thunderstorm off the coast of New Jersey on the morning of 4 April 1933, killing 73 of the 76 crewmen and passengers. This accident involved the greatest loss of life in any airship crash.

RAH-66!

Coming soon.......

rah-66.jpg

Aérospatiale Alouette III

A_rospatiale_Alouette_III.jpg

A_rospatiale_Alouette_IIIx.jpgA_rospatiale_Alouette_IIIw.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

13 sqn

7XhQVFx.png

will also do a plain tail version

Once the tanks are done and the tail it'll be 111 sqn up next.

:joystick::pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Tanks and tail done.

Qj94RJx.jpg

E501VFV.jpg

Includes plain tail. Will also add plain tails to the other Squadrons as well.

Next stop 6 and 111 squadrons.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Anyone want a Osprey?

With troop and cargo drop?

Rotating engines?

Gunner view position?

Stay tuned........

Osprey_b.jpg

Osprey_c.jpg

Osprey.jpg

J8kq5pt.jpg

vOZbtrT.jpg

GVTlG6V.jpg

NGJGgPp.jpg

Tm1TYAQ.jpg

List is as follows

2 x 6 Sqn

1 x 11 Sqn

2 x 13 Sqn

1 x 41 Sqn

1 x 54 Sqn

1 x 56 Sqn

2 X 111 Sqn

With unique Fuel tanks

Change the yellow color. It's too bright. In the dark places, it emits a glow.

Thanks..make it darker?