Airforce languages?

Voyager

Not sure if this fits here or in the Military Aviation forum, but I'm wondering what air forces operate and have doctrine for two seat fast jets in Spanish. I saw Spain operated F-4s but given they are NATO, I wonder if they operate primarily in Spanish or English?

Hi, I think that everybody uses English in radio communication on airport / international frequencies and local language on specified freq. between flight.

For example, every morning around 0900am I can hear Vipers requesting to enter the airspace above international airport and they uses english, both military and civil airport are close together(EPKS - 31st Tactical Air Base & EPPO).

It's not difficult to recognize them, calm, self-confident and emotionless voice. I always have shivers when I hear them.

Cheers,

A.

LiveATC is a great app. I love listening to the cockpit whenever I fly United (although more and more, they don't have it on, and the Continental planes never had it to begin with). So I substitute it with LiveATC app.

Fascinating stuff.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1