pleaaase !!!

No way !

A friend of mine is really close to Heatblur developpers. I asked him if this was true... he confirmed what's here ! Release about november 2020 he said !!!!!! :joystick:

Bah. What a sensational waste of time, then, better it had been a fake news.

Besides, I'm wondering what could those guys at RAZBAM think about.

With best regards.

Bah. What a sensational waste of time, then, better it had been a fake news.

Besides, I'm wondering what could those guys at RAZBAM think about.

With best regards.

He probably just lied.

And why ? The 2000D is a great aircraft, better than the C as more modern.

I mean we both have :

A-10A, A-10C

SU-25A, SU-25T

Fw 190 A-8, Fw 190 D-9

And soon F-15C, F-15E

And technically the Huey and the Cobra are somewhat "the same"

Having different variant isn't bad at all.

But again I seriously doubt there is any truth behind that.

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

Why is this thread still up? It is mostly misleading, uninformative and pointless.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

There is no basis to these rumors whatsoever. Please do not believe just anything, and I can assure you, if someone was close to one of our devs, he would not know what is and what is not planned for the future (and most likely would not claim that he did).

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with dreaming. Just please be aware that while it can inspire, it is far from likely to turn into reality. :)

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/