Radar Azimuth width / Target Mach in HUD

Snappy

Hello everyone,

I have two questions:

The manual for the F-15C mentions on page 67, quote:

"Along the bottom of the VSD is a horizontal scale that reflects the selected azimuth scanning zone

width. The width defaults to - ±600, but by pressing the [RCtrl+-] key, - ±300 can be selected"

However I am having trouble finding that key binding for changing scan zone width.For whatever reason the default "RCtrl+-" is not assigned

and I can't seem to find any action for scan zone ,width, azimuth or similar key words.

If someone could kindly tell me under which action I can assign a key or joystick button to it that would be nice.

--------------------------------

The second question is, again in the manual (pages 51&52)it states and also is shown in screenshots

that with a radar locked target in either Gun Director sight mode or Aim 9 radar slaved mode in the very bottom left corner of the HUD ,

below the own mach no / AOA there should be a line with the target mach no of the locked target.

However this is simply not visible on my system with a ltarget in STT , neither in GDS nor the radar aim9 lock mode.

This is the standalone module version.

Is this a bug or am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks a lot in advance ,

Kind regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy

You're not missing anything. It was removed, basically the system is not considered to be operating in the V/S mode any more, so this information is removed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda