Product page grammar.

Sabredog

Would someone be so kind as to lock this thread please?

All this because a guy offered to help!!! good on you for offering buddy.

However, throughout life you will come across characters who always have to be right and think their opinions are above those of others, but as the old saying goes.......opinions are like ar**holes, everybody has one!!!

Now..... back to something fun....where did I park that Sabre?

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Good luck getting that job then sabredog, because if I was a software house seeing those last comments, I'd definitely take you on!

Me? Oh I'm already writing one ;)

Good for you, I already have a job though thanks. I simply offered to help and you decided to chime in about me being unqualified to write English.

Do us a favour and take your trolling somewhere else.

I am reading through the product page on the DCS website and noticed lots of grammatical errors. As a native English speaker, it seems to be written by someone for whom English is a second language. I would be happy to go through and correct it as a favour to Belsimtek. Due to the quality of the product I feel the product page should be of the same high standard!

This is not intended to be an insult to whoever wrote the product page. It is simply an issue of word order. For example:

"The sign of upcoming stall may be developing" should be "The sign that a stall may be about to develop".

Please let me know if you require any assistance in this matter.

Sabredog, thank you very much for your offer :thumbup:

If you want, you can send me a list with all the errors you found and I will forward it to the people in charge.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

If you want, you can send me a list with all the errors you found and I will forward it to the people in charge.

:thumbup: +1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I'll try and get it done over the weekend :thumbup: