Can't add Large airplanes on southern Iranian airfields

-Cipher-

Hello guys , Cipher here, well I'm here to report you something, it's about the ramps in Iranian major airports of PG map ...actually we're running missions on Alicats dedicated server in MP and we are not able to add large planes such as KC-135 or E-3 Planes for the other side and the Shiraz is the only one which is a loooooooooooong way to the south ...can you fix this so we can add them on airfields like Bandar abbas ? or something ? because we're not able to add them there like NO SPACE or something ...sorry for my poor summery

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

There should be large spawns at Shiraz and Kerman, but yeah the coastal airbases like Bandar Abbas lack them. It was pretty much a complaint since day 1 and it is reported.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thank you, we are waiting on ED for a fix since we really need the option :)

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

Is it possible that all those runways are shorter than the minimum takeoff distance needed for those large aircraft? I would just be guessing but if so maybe this is by design.

AN-26s and C-130s would have no issues with Kish, Bandar Lengeh, Qesham, etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

no, because Bandar abbas is a Civil Airport and house commercial airliners IRL, same story for Kish ... so nope this is a design fault https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/AIRPORTS_IN_IRAN.jpg/1024px-AIRPORTS_IN_IRAN.jpg

here's an image of Iranian Airports according to Wikipedia

you guys released an update and still no fix yet !

• 6 months later...