Hydraulic systems

Golo

Hi, awesome module for me so far.

Just one small question I have regarding hydraulic systems pressure.

When you shut down engine after flight, hydraulic pressure in all 3 systems shows nominal values.

You can get utility pressure to drop to 0 if you cycle air brakes which is in manual for sabers and is correct (pressure is generated by engine driven pump).

The pressure in alternate system is driven by ele. pump, so it stays on if you have battery on I take it.

But you cant get mormal system to drop to 0 (also generated by engine driven pump).

Is that corect or not?

Is there a hydraulic system schematic diagram on the DCS download site? I can't remember. Anyways maybe that system has an accumulator fitted in it which would explain why the pressure doesn't drop straight away.....although it would/should eventually given that you use whatever is connected to that particular system (if that makes sense?)

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Is there a hydraulic system schematic diagram on the DCS download site? I can't remember. Anyways maybe that system has an accumulator fitted in it which would explain why the pressure doesn't drop straight away.....although it would/should eventually given that you use whatever is connected to that particular system (if that makes sense?)

There is an acumulator in the diagram, question is how long would it last.

And I dont think the normal and alternate systems are linked somehow so there should be drop in pressure in normal system after engine shutdown.