Is there a way to adjust the Axis Tune to make wheel brakes less powerful ?

Basco1

I find the wheel brakes really powerful on the F-86,and was wondering if I can make them a little less powerful by tuning the 'Axis Tune' on them.

Which of these do I need to 'tune' please,Deadzone,Saturation X,Saturation Y,or the Curvature,I'm not sure which one will accomplish what I'm after.

Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated,thanks :thumbup:

ps. I using the Saitek Combat rudder pedals

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Excellent,thank you very much,I'll give it a go :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I found reducing saturation didn't work for me as I have to invert my toe brakes. Reduced saturation made it impossible to fully release them

I settled for a very aggressive curve with the last 25% travel accounting for about 50% of braking power.

I too have to invert the toe brakes (Saitek peddles). Make sure "Slider" is checked as well to have 1 curve. Y saturation will look like it effects the beginning of the curve, but in game, is taking it from the end, reducing maximum braking being input.

My axis brake settings for P51 and Saber:

Y saturation = 80

Curve = 20

Slider = checked

invert = checked

You don't need to mess with curve, set Y saturation to 30, this will limit output and therefore brake pressure to 30% which is about perfect. Of course make sure slider and inverted are select also.

Tip: the axis tuning interface displays incorrect position of output with inverted selected, first make your adjustments without inverted selected to observe output behavior (the big black square).

From the shadows of war's past a demon of the air rises from the grave.

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"

You don't need to mess with curve, set Y saturation to 30, this will limit output and therefore brake pressure to 30% which is about perfect. Of course make sure slider and inverted are select also.

Tip: the axis tuning interface displays incorrect position of output with inverted selected, first make your adjustments without inverted selected to observe output behavior (the big black square).

Wow.....thanks Mar,what an improvement,I really appreciate this,this is a game changer fo me :thumbup: