Gripen, Viggen & Friends 2.0

Never going to happen now, see all the threads about skin changes in the latest 1.5 update, these older models are history, no longer compatible, sadly.

except, if you ask HungaroJET to do some tricks and resurrect those models from ashes ;)

however afaik he is low on free time because of terrain developments so the upshot is not guaranteed but maybe it would worth a try

sign-pic4.jpg

except, if you ask HungaroJET to do some tricks and resurrect those models from ashes ;)

however afaik he is low on free time because of terrain developments so the upshot is not guaranteed but maybe it would worth a try

Good point Vampire, I forgot about him, he gave me some help with a project a few years ago, a very knowledgeable chap, and very helpful. One day perhaps.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've installed the Jas 39 Gripen Flyable mod by Hellaspilot and the only thing that happens it's a frozen cockpit and the simulator doesn't run. The mouse, joystick and keyboard are useless too.

I have the 1.56 DCS version with Windows 7 pro.

Can anyone help me?

I've installed the Jas 39 Gripen Flyable mod by Hellaspilot and the only thing that happens it's a frozen cockpit and the simulator doesn't run. The mouse, joystick and keyboard are useless too.

I have the 1.56 DCS version with Windows 7 pro.

Can anyone help me?

I guess that mod isn't compatible with 1.5.6 anymore, only 1.5.5 and previous versions...