DHC-4 Caribou Project

Discus177

Good stuff mate, slow and steady wins the race.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Yeah, looking good mate.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Looking great, can't wait to add this to my Georgian Spring campaign. We need some RCAF liveries to go with it.

We need more cold war era aircraft and helicopters like the S-55

I remember my first flight in one sitting in one of the jump seats for take off and shortly after my father took me up into the cockpit where one of his former students was Capt. I remember looking across at the escape hatch and thinking it looked like a toilet seat. It was family day at the base the day before the annual air show.

My next flight was sixteen years later, I had my rifle between my knees, my rucksack was in the pile in the middle and most of my platoon was getting their first flight on one. I looked at the escape hatch when the loadmaster was doing the pre flight safety briefing thought it looked like a toilet seat. Then wondered if this was the very same a/c and if it was one my father had flown! Never found out.

Edited by 71st_AH Rob

can't wait, finally a big one!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Coming along nicely mate

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

I'm awfully sorry guys, a little bit off topic, but what happened that some of you write lest we forget? I just don't know what is going on :/

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD