hotas mount for this chair

hey, I'm gonna buy the warthog hotas since TM is taking forever to release the hornet hotas, and I'm gonna need a mount for my chair.

any tips? perhaps DIY? or cheap ones that I could buy from physical stores in LA or from amazon

anything that's not expensive since i'll be spending quite some money on the hotas, and fits this chair

UL0ZPjyr.jpg

XZqcK6q.jpg

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

Get rid of the left armrest. It has to be attached to the chassis somehow. In my chair, with 3 allen bolts. Then make an "L" shape metal base to put the throttle. It´s quite heavy, so make sure the base is solid.

Then you could do the very same for a right side joystick, or put it in front, depending on your taste.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

If you can have it on the floor, that's another option. You can see the side shelf that's folded down.

O4V4FVL.jpg

And with the shelf up.

gpDaaiS.jpg

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Also, if you search google, you'll see many DIY mounts that go on the desk and some for chairs like yours. It does require putting a brace on the bottom though.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

You could do something like this. It required 2 chairs. The landfill usually has several office chars that you can piece together into something useful.

EDIT: It’s pretty busy because I fly in VR and everything has to be close at hand and accessible without being able to see any of it.

Edited by Thick8

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

You could do something like this. It required 2 chairs. The landfill usually has several office chars that you can piece together into something useful.

EDIT: It’s pretty busy because I fly in VR and everything has to be close at hand and accessible without being able to see any of it.

That´s very neat! what´s the smartphone/tablet/whatever thing close to the throttle?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

It’s a multi gesture touchpad. 1 finger is left mouse button, 2 is right, and 3 is middle. I can manipulate every switch, button, and dial in the cockpit with it.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

You talking about the. Touchpad in front. Of the. Throttle or the keyboard thingy on the arm of the. Chair

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

You talking about the. Touchpad in front. Of the. Throttle or the keyboard thingy on the arm of the. Chair

the one on throttle´s side.

Oh, that’s a Cybersniper keyboard. Best gaming pad I’ve used.

any tips? perhaps DIY? or cheap ones that I could buy from physical stores in LA or from amazon

Something like this?

Actually I'm about to rebuild it. More buttons, better layout,

thrust controller from VirPil, stick mounted at the center...

attachment.php?attachmentid=178098&d=1517899671

I7-7700k 4,2 / 32 GB RAM / Geforce 2080 TI / 2x M2 500GB SSD / 1 TB SSD / Pimax 5k / WinWing Stick and Throttle

Server: [Wolfpack] Germany 93.186.198.98 Port 10308

IG Callsign: Fenris