Anything new in this latest 2.5.2 Update 5?

BlueAngel

I really wanted that Maverick uncage issue and the overwhelming beacon light fixed.

Since sometimes the changelog doesn't include Razbam's modules, I was hoping anything new came with it.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

I´m curious too...

Seems that progress, or at least updates, has been put on hold since the release of the F/A-18 (not a Razbam module, I know).

I just don´t hope that the AV-8B will become the same slow project as seen with the M2000C.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

IS not on hold.

Check Facebook updates they have currently completed, working on.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

IS not on hold.

Check Facebook updates they have currently completed, working on.

Alas, some of us don't subscribe to Facebook (for reasons). If you could be so kind as to copy update notices over on occasion that would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Seems odd that they post on a third party site and not on the official forums. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Just open Razbam's Facebook in your browser.

It takes two seconds to type It mate.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

The gents had mentioned the ability to add waypoints via UFC scratchpad, preliminary test and I cannot do so, though some navigation related updates do appear to be in, some things appear a little more verbose, fewer placeholder things.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Seems odd that they post on a third party site and not on the official forums. :cry:

Agreed.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Alas, some of us don't subscribe to Facebook (for reasons). If you could be so kind as to copy update notices over on occasion that would be appreciated. :thumbup:

+1

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

From RAZBAM's FB page;

After a long and hard day. Waypoint/Markpoint/Targetpoint Lat/Lon data entry and validation, which is always a PITA to code, is now working as intended. Tomorrow will start coding the data save functions. With those functions the AV-8B NA will have the in-cockpit ability to edit/add waypoints, markpoints and targetpoints* to the flight plan.

Next step after that will be the offsets.

Note: Multiple targetpoints not enabled yet.

Some initial parts of this appear to have made it into the recent patch, but entry and save isn't showing yet. Looking good though, progress is being made.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

This ^^

If I want to check my bank balance I don't log onto tesco.com

Would be helpful if Razbam released news on their DCS modules on the DCS site.

From RAZBAM's FB page;

Some initial parts of this appear to have made it into the recent patch, but entry and save isn't showing yet. Looking good though, progress is being made.

Not to be picky, but it would help to have them clarify this and not just speculate. I would say nothing was added. I would say that they are dispersing a bit considering it's just 8 guys and now they have 5 more projects while the M2000C and AV-8B still need work. But I'm a pessimist.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.