no cockpit

jazzviper

in teh change log

Known Issues

Due the technical issues the cockpits of MiG-21bis and SA342 are temporary disabled in this build.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yeah me too :-(

Its a brand new "known" bug. I guess it means no use of that module at all for now.

Known Issues

Due the technical issues the cockpits of MiG-21bis and SA342 are temporary disabled in this build.

Possible issues with the respawn of clients on the carrier deck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Setup: Vive Pro 2, RTX 3090, I7-11700K, VKB Gladiator II/K conversion, TWCS, TPR pedals, PlaySeat, SimShaker, VoiceAttack

Yeah me too :-(

Its a brand new "known" bug. I guess it means no use of that module at all for now.

Known Issues

Possible issues with the respawn of clients on the carrier deck.

Well - not available in the open beta, but still available in the stable version.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.