Is it a bird? Is it a super bird? - Page 69 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #681
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Please be mindful of the rules when posting.

thanks
Old 12-11-2017, 02:34 PM   #682
possumkiller

Reputation power: 7
possumkiller has a spectacular aura aboutpossumkiller has a spectacular aura aboutpossumkiller has a spectacular aura about

I will buy it. The first DCS biplane. Also if it helps them to keep going and finish the MiG I'm all for it. I imagine they are probably waiting for the dust to settle with 2.5 before finishing the MiG and corsair. Having to work through new bugs every time a patch is released on three versions probably uses up a lot of time.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:15 PM   #683
pepin1234

Reputation power: 9
pepin1234 has a spectacular aura aboutpepin1234 has a spectacular aura aboutpepin1234 has a spectacular aura about

Somebody can change the name of this thread? Everybody know is not a super bird, let’s be serious...
Old 12-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #684
Hoffster

Reputation power: 1
Hoffster is on a distinguished road

The more i read up and watch YT vids of this bird the more i want it. day 1 buy from me.
Modeling looks complete from the pictures. Wonder how soon coming soon is?
Hoffster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #685
grunf

Reputation power: 15
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffster View Post
The more i read up and watch YT vids of this bird the more i want it. day 1 buy from me.
Modeling looks complete from the pictures. Wonder how soon coming soon is?
Late Q1 of 2018.
grunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:10 PM   #686
Raven68

Reputation power: 28
Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunf View Post
Late Q1 of 2018.
Source?

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Geforce GTX 970 4096MB (Assume the latest driver version),
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals
Raven68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #687
grunf

grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Source?
http://leatherneck-sim.com/christen-eagle-ii-faq/
Old 12-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #688
Raven68

Reputation power: 28
Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunf View Post
Grunf. My bad bro. I was thinking of another bird, but hey thanks for the response anyways sir.

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Geforce GTX 970 4096MB (Assume the latest driver version),
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals
Raven68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #689
grunf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Grunf. My bad bro. I was thinking of another bird, but hey thanks for the response anyways sir.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:41 AM   #690
jcookeusa

Reputation power: 0
jcookeusa is on a distinguished road

I'm actually thrilled about this release and seriously hope it's not a joke! I've wanted to build and fly this aerobatic plane since I was a kid in the 80s. It's basically a very thorough kit-built, slightly lesser Pitts.

Now I can fly it in DCS, even if I never quite get it together enough in the real world to build one. And I'm one of those DCS users that mostly just flies around, enjoying the excellent flight modelling, sound, and scenery. I can't wait! Thanks!
jcookeusa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aircraft, announcement, magnitude 3, teaser